Badger Funeral Home was founded in Groton, Massachusetts by Harris L. Badger in 1921. His son William A. Badger continued the business and in 1954 opened the Littleton, Massachusetts location. His son David W. Badger continued to operate this third generation family owned business until his retirement in 2016 when he sold the business to licensed Funeral Director Glenn D. Burlamachi.
OUR SERVICE PLEDGE
Our pledge is to provide you and your family with meaningful, dignified funeral service arrangements with a paramount commitment to the highest quality standards of professionalism and personal integrity in all aspects of our conduct and operation.
Our Concern is for you
For many people, the realization of the loss of a loved one begins with the funeral process. The value of the funeral process can be considered in the following ways:
• It recognizes the value of the life that has been lived and provides a dignified remembrance.
• It provides an opportunity for families, friends and community to share their feelings.
• It provides a psychological awareness of the reality and finality of death.
Our role here at the funeral home can be thought of in the following ways:
• Dignified caregiver to the deceased and sensitive server to the living.
• Empathetic listener and responsible community contributory.
• Guidance and information provider.
Our funeral home periodically provides or can refer you to helpful programs:
Grief Recovery – Explaining Death to Children – Estate Planning – Pre-Arranging the Funeral